Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Rebuild of Fire Damage in Everett, WA


This family’s Everett home suffered from a fire that affected the entire home. It’s devastating when a family experiences a house fire, so SERVPRO o... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


This Everett home experienced a fire that consumed this bedroom completely. The damage was such that a rebuild was necessary for most of the home. SERVPRO of No... READ MORE



Water Loss in Monroe, Washington


This Monroe family's residence suffered a water loss that affected the carpet, pad, and subflooring in their hallway. A toilet in the second floor bathroom leak... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


An electrical fire in this family's Everett home affected the entire house. The fire was started when an extension cord in the family room shorted and sparked. ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Monroe, WA


After days of rain, the Snohomish River crested and many homes in Monroe were flooded. This family's basement was flooded with over a foot of contaminated river... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Monroe, WA


A fire in this 1920s home in Monroe started when the thermostat shorted. Most of the home's contents were destroyed, but a couple items were salvageable, such a... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen in Granite Falls, WA


A leak in the kitchen of this Granite Falls home lead to water damage throughout several floors of the structure. SERVPRO of North Everett/ Lake Stevens/ Monroe... READ MORE



Flood Cutting after Water Damage


Water can move fast through your home and create a mess. This home experienced a water loss that soaked up into the walls. If left alone, water can soak up into... READ MORE



Water Damage in Retirement Home in Everett, WA


A burning candle set off the sprinklers on the ninth floor of this Everett Retirement Home. The water reached rooms on all nine floors and damaged a lot of dryw... READ MORE



Mold Mitigation in Monroe Home


An earlier water loss in this Monroe kitchen lead to mold growth on the flooring under the kitchen island. Water went undetected under the island and mold grew ... READ MORE