About SERVPRO of North Everett / Lake Stevens / Monroe
Paul & Amy Leavens
Owners of SERVPRO of North Everett / Lake Stevens / Monroe
SERVPRO of North Everett, Lake Stevens & Monroe understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Everett, Lake Stevens & Monroe specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Everett, Lake Stevens & Monroe can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Everett, Lake Stevens & Monroe.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Washington Multi Family Housing Association - WMFHA
- Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce
- Master Builders Association - MBA
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association - PSAA
- Washington Association of Maintenance and Operation Administration - WAMOA
- Snohomish Chamber of Commerce
- Monroe Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Stevens Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Alliance of Snohomish County - EASC
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Washington State Community Associations Institute - WSCAI