Fire Damage in Monroe, WA
A fire in this 1920s home in Monroe started when the thermostat shorted. Most of the home's contents were destroyed, but a couple items were salvageable, such as this table. SERVPRO of North Everett/ Lake Stevens/ Monroe was able to restore this table using special wood paste and polish used for fire cleaning.
Your Belongings and Fire Damage
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but your belongings as well. SERVPRO of North Everett/ Lake Stevens/ Monroe understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it a home. We specialize in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – 360-243-8313