About SERVPRO of North Everett / Lake Stevens / Monroe
Paul & Amy Leavens
Owners of SERVPRO of North Everett / Lake Stevens / Monroe
SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Over the last 5 years, SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe has helped countless families and businesses in the community restore their properties after water, fire and other disasters. We are dedicated to get you back into your property as soon as possible and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our highly-trained crew has the training, equipment and experience to take care of your home or business no matter the size of the disaster. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 360-243-8313
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Economic Alliance of Snohomish County - EASC
- Lake Stevens Chamber of Commerce
- Master Builders Association - MBA
- Monroe Chamber of Commerce
- Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association - PSAA
- Snohomish Chamber of Commerce
- Washington Association of Maintenance and Operation Administration - WAMOA
- Washington Multi Family Housing Association - WMFHA
- Washington State Community Associations Institute - WSCAI