If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (360) 243-8313

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Commercial Fire Loss Before and After in Mill Creek, Washington

A faulty battery charger started a fire in the maintenance room of the Mill Creek YMCA facility. The fire itself only burned the maintenance room, but smoke and soot were pulled into the attic and throughout the building, affecting offices, bathrooms, the cardio and exercise room and the attic space.

Most of the contents in the maintenance room were destroyed and needed replacing, but other contents of the building, including cardio and weight equipment, were cleaned and restored. All affected rooms were cleaned, as well as the HVAC system. The attic was resealed after cleaning, as was the wood ceiling in the cardio room.

For help restoring your business after a fire loss like this, call SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe at 360-243-8313. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”