Avoid the Mistakes Made Surrounding Water Damage in the Everett Area
SERVPRO Technicians Specialize in Water Damage & Removal in Everett
No matter where you live, water damage and removal can become necessary due to something as simple as a cracked pipe or poorly-implemented waterproofing. All it takes is a small leak behind a wall or ceiling to allow gallons of water into your home every day. This can make your home vulnerable to mold growth and structural damage that can be difficult to rectify. Bathrooms are especially susceptible to damage without fast response and adequate care.
If your bathroom needs water damage and removal in Everett fast, SERVPRO technicians can get to work within hours on mitigating damage and restoring your home to a preloss condition. Not only does this team clean up after disaster strikes in your home, but it is also able to repair structures with general contracting services (license number SERVPES871RD).
Signs of Bathroom Water Damage
If you notice any of these, your bathroom may need professional cleanup:
- A musty, damp odor that persists after cleaning. Ventilation can help reduce this, but the culprit is likely moisture accumulation behind walls or flooring.
- Warped, crumbling, or bubbling drywall is another sign of water damage affecting your bathroom.
- Gaps in caulk, fixture installations, and grout can make your bathroom vulnerable to water damage by merely allowing shower water to accumulate behind structures.
- Soft, spongy floors are another sign of damage to your subflooring. Without proper care, your flooring can eventually collapse.
- Recurring mold or mildew is another sign of damage. Look out for broken tiles, decaying grout, and loose seals on fixtures.
SERVPRO is Here to Help
When your local SERVPRO's water technicians come to you, they can assess the extent of damage with state-of-the-art measurement technologies, including infrared cameras, to examine moisture on and behind surfaces. Professionals can then extract water with wet-dry vacuums and extractor wands that can get into hard-to-reach areas affected by water. After the water has been removed, industrial-grade air movers and dehumidifiers can be set up in your bathroom. If needed, a polyethylene tent can be constructed to accelerate drying. In cases where flooring is affected by moisture, the team can dry it from underneath the subfloor where feasible.
SERVPRO of North Everett/Lake Stevens/Monroe is Faster to Any Size Disaster, no matter what time of day or night it occurs. If you need fast cleanup at your residence, call (360) 243-8313 today.
Click here to learn more about the county of Everett.